October 1st, 2016
Effective Saturday, October 1, St. Mary’s is offering discounted multi-day passes for patients and visitors in line with a directive from the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. The passes are 50 per cent off the highest daily regular rate of $14. Regular rates remain for those who do not wish to buy a pass.
Multi-day pass rates:
- 5 day Pass: $35.00
- 10 day Pass: $70.00
- 30 day Pass: $210.00
About the multi-day passes:
- Can be purchased 24/7 in the main lobby at the Bill Payment window.
- Insert the multi-day passes at the gate when entering and exiting the visitors’ lot. Do not take a ticket at the entry gate.
- Each pass gives unlimited entry/exit over a 24-hour period
- Passes can be used any time within one year of purchase, on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
- Passes can be shared between patients, their visitors and caregivers.
Regular parking rates:
- Up to 20 minutes: No charge (insert ticket at exit gate, not payment kiosk).
- Each half hour: $3.00
- Daily maximum: $12.00
- 24-hour in/out privileges: $14.00 (purchase at payment kiosk in hospital)
Revenue from parking fees is used to maintain parking lots and for patient care services. If you have any questions about parking at St. Mary’s contact:
Parking and Security Coordinator
519-749-6578, ext. 6402