St. Mary’s is hosting a Market Sounding Event in partnership with Mohawk Medbuy Corporation.
Tuesday October 23, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
To register, click here.
*Please register by Tuesday October 16 at 4:00 p.m.
Be Part of the Solution Revolution in Cardiac Care at St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s General Hospital is seeking cross-sector partnerships as part of our strategy to implement the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cardiac Program Strategic Plan.
Our goals are to:
- Partner with Patients
- Expand Access to Care
- Integrate a Quality Program across the Health Care System
To facilitate this, Mohawk Medbuy, on behalf of St. Mary’s, is holding a Market Sounding Event to open dialogue with a range of companies and innovators, get a feel for the market, and collect information for a planned innovative procurement process.
Why Should You Attend Market Sounding?
- Discover how your products and services can be part of solution innovation with a national leader in Cardiac Care
- Gain access to new markets by better understanding health system priorities
- Hear from our clinical experts on what we want to achieve in cardiac care and what stands in our way
- Network with other participants interested in healthcare innovation
Who Should Attend Market Sounding?
- Healthcare innovators
- Digital and IT solution providers
- Medtech and Med/Surg companies
- Tech companies and start-ups interested in cross-sector collaboration
- Vendors of cardiac products, equipment and/or services
- Integrated care solution providers
- Regional care providers, clinics, physicians, patients and advocates
- Anyone interested in developing innovative solutions to healthcare problems
To learn more about us and our goals: St. Mary’s Innovative Procurement Backgrounder
Our strategic priorities: At-a-glance Waterloo Wellington Regional Cardiac Strategic Plan
To learn more about Mohawk Medbuy Corporation, click here
1. Register for the Market Sounding by October 16 at 4:00 p.m.
Upon registration, you will receive access to:
- Market Sounding Prospectus
- SMGH Innovative Procurement Needs
- Waterloo Wellington Regional Cardiac Strategic Report
2. Submit your questions to the Market Sounding Coordinator
- Deadline for questions is October 12 by 4:00 p.m.
3. Attend the Market Sounding Event on October 23.
- Event begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Open dialogue with St. Mary’s Cardiac team to learn more about our procurement needs
- Attend an educational session on innovative procurement
4. Complete the Market Sounding Questionnaire
- You will receive an electronic link to the questionnaire
5. After the Market Sounding
- Registered attendees will receive copies of the Market Sounding presentation, the attendee contact listing as applicable, and regular status updates on the progress of the procurement process