St. Mary’s General Hospital strives to provide the highest level of care to our patients in order to achieve the best outcome possible. For that to occur, we encourage you to share your experiences and feedback – positive or constructive – with us. The Patient Relations service is available to all patients, families, and visitors to assist you when you feel that our usual process to resolve concerns has not been to your satisfaction.
What do I do if I am experiencing difficulties while in the hospital?
We encourage you to first speak with your nurse, team leader or attending physician. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, ask to speak with the Manager of the nursing unit or the Supervisor of the service area. If you still have a concern, please contact the Patient Relations Office.
Patient Relations Coordinators:
- Bea Willwerth
- Gillian Flynn
What does a Patient Relations Coordinator do?
- Listens to your concerns
- Communicates the issues to management, physicians and staff so they may be addressed and a response provided
- Receives compliments/comments and share these with the healthcare team and administration
How can I contact a Patient Relations Coordinator?
- By telephone
- from within the Hospital dial ext. 6867
- from outside of the Hospital dial 519-749-6578 ext. 6867
- outside of office hours, please leave a message and we will return your call within two business days.
- In person by appointment
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Patient Relations Office, St. Mary’s General Hospital, 911 Queen’s Blvd. Kitchener, ON N2M 1B2
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We are committed to continuous improvement and excellence in patient care and experience. We invite your feedback.