As a member of the St. Joseph Health System, St. Mary’s has a rich legacy of nurturing and celebrating staff who are committed to the mission of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Hamilton.
Staff are drawn to our culture of innovation, compassion and respect. We were proud to be chosen as one of Waterloo Area’s Top Employers for a second consecutive year in 2016.
St. Mary’s invests in educating and empowering our staff to help them achieve their personal and professional goals by investing in their education.
We offer generous and flexible benefits, wellness programs and numerous opportunities for rewards and recognition. Read more about our recognition programs.
Additional benefits and perks include:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) which provides confidential counseling services to employees and their families, as well as a variety of work life services to assist with everyday life challenges
- Retirement Planning
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Maternity/Parental Leave Top Up
- Education Subsidies
- Employee Discounts
- Canada Savings Bonds & RSP through payroll deductions
Benefit Forms For Employees
- Group Benefits Beneficiary Designation Form
- Over-Age Student Dependant Coverage Form
- Group Benefits Application for Change Form
If you have any questions regarding the submission of the following forms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.