May 15th, 2020
St. Mary’s COVID-19 Testing Centre
50 Bathurst Drive, Unit 1, Waterloo
Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Access to testing is by appointment or walk-in
On September 24 Ontario Health released new guidance for COVID-19 testing. More is available here.
St. Mary’s Testing Centre is following this new guidance to prioritize testing for those most at risk for having COVID-19.
Ontarians should only seek testing at assessment centres if you are:
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms;
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app
- including individuals who require testing to return to school or daycare
- A resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit
- Eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care
- including individuals who require testing to meet Ministry guidelines (i.e. prior to a visit in a long-term care home)
- Required for international travel
If you have no symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the Emergency Department for testing.
You can call the St. Mary’s Testing Centre at 519-885-9517 to book the next available appointment. If we do not answer immediately, please do not leave a voice message as we are unable to return calls. Please call back.
For the complete list of testing centres in the Kitchener-Waterloo area, click here.
If you are in need of immediate medical attention, please call 911 or visit the hospital emergency department and advise them of your symptoms and travel history, if applicable. If you have other health concerns, please contact your family doctor.
How do I find out my results?
- You can find your COVID-19 test results by visiting this website. You need to have your OHIP number ready to check your results through the website.
- A health care worker will also contact you directly if your result is positive.