November 30th, 2020
Accelerate your application process!
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) and Clinical Aids (CA).
To participate in the Virtual Job Fair
- Visit www.smgh.ca/careers and apply to a position posting.
- To participate, you must apply by end of day Tuesday, December 8.
- Once you apply, you will be contacted to schedule an individual Zoom interview. Please note that invitations and Zoom links will be sent beginning December 9 to those who have applied.
Why St. Mary’s?
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Free Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) – which provides confidential counseling services to employees and their families, as well as a variety of work life services to assist with everyday life challenges such as child or eldercare, financial advice, legal support, career and resiliency coaching and nutrition support services.
- Variety of opportunities and positions
- Challenging clinical specialty areas
- Excellent inter-professional team environment
- Tim Horton’s and Subway on site – seating available
- A culture where your voice really matters
CA starting at $21.72 per hour
RPN starting at $30.37 per hour
RN starting at $33.56 per hour
*RN & RPN rates will be based on experience*
Benefits in Lieu:
ONA: You will be entitled to 13% in-lieu of benefits and 6% vacation pay in accordance with the ONA collective agreement.
UNIFOR: You will be entitled to 12% in lieu of benefits and 4% vacation pay.
Temporary Part-time: CA and RPN (Unifor) – must be available 2 shifts per week and 3 in 6 weekends
Temporary Part-time: RN (ONA) – 2 shifts per week including weekends – 3 weekends worked in 6 weeks
Temporary Full-time – all positions – 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts 12 hours each followed by 5 days off